Hate it when I plan a conversation with someone in...
Send me a Δ if you actually like my blog.
I wish I could walk around naked.
madgirls-lovesong: Clothes are stupid.
99% of guys are hot. The other 1% goes to my...
When you notice people are reblogging posts from...
Reblog this if you're still a virgin.
everybodylovesher: I want to see how many people are proud of it. & proud . c:
When you see your ex-crush
crazytherese: and you’re like “Oh my gosh I had a crush on that?”
I can't breathe, this is too funny. A+
This boy is SOOOOOOOOOO lucky.
What the fucking fuck, why the hell can’t this be me?
well i've been afraid of changing, cause i built...
How can I tell you how I feel if you just keep...